3.30.2015

Just a day Out



Hope you all have had a great start to your week. Lately, I have been enjoying my Sundays quite a bit. It happens to be one of the only days my husband and I share off so we usually spend some quality time and not to mention the weather has been perfect lately! I've also got around to doing the first outfit post of the year! 




 
 I pulled one of my favorite pieces out of the back of the closet, my black short jumpsuit
from Mark by Avon. 
When the weather is nice this is one of my go to pieces, especially for work. I typically wear it with a blazer, a simple sandal and pair it with some cute jewelry.

Today, I paired it with some of my newer pieces that are working their way into my favorites category. My silver cluster necklace, taupe tote bag, and my black chunky heel sandals all from Forever 21 of course. Not to mention my natural 'wash n go' curls!




Click the Images below to shop these Items 

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes&ProductID=2000097583&VariantID=


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Entity | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig